In 2018, the project“Training Capacity in Agriculture and Urban-Rural Interactions for Sustainable Development of Megacities was officially approved and funded by the ERASMUS+ program of the European Union. The project consists of eight universities from five Countries, including China (Fujian Agriculture and Forestry University, Nanjing Forestry University), Italy (University of Tuscia), Russia (People's Friendship University, Voronezh State University, Russian Timiryazev State Agrarian University), the Netherlands (Wageningen University) and Germany (University of G?ttingen). The aim of the project is to enhance students' knowledge and expertise in agriculture and urban-rural interactions to support the sustainable development of Megacities.
The project is now open for application for internship in one of the partner university. The travel and accommodation expenses during the training period will befunded by the project.
Namesof hosting Universities, country, available positions and training period
Name of the University
University of G?ttingen
University of Tuscia
People's Friendship University
Russian Timiryazev State Agrarian University
It is generally scheduled to start the internship after the second half of 2019. More details about training content, internship activitiesand hosting institute can be found at
Applicants must meet the following basic criteria:
(1) Applicants should be physically and mentally healthy.
(2) The English level is intermediate or above; can communicate in Englishfluently; Past the National English test level 6or the total score of IELTS is 6.0 or the total score of TOEFL is 80.
(3) Academic background in agriculture, forestry, gardening, geography and other related fields.
Selection procedure and schedule:
(1) Registration time is from June 6 to June 20, 2019.
(2) Each applicant can apply for one position only.
(3) Applicants are required to submit a resume (in both English and Chinese) and the proof of English level.
(4) The applicant must provide 2 expert recommendation letters.
(5) The applicants will enter the interview as the ratio of 1:2. If the number of applicant is insufficient, the selection committee will decide the final candidate.
(6) The selection result will be announcedand the final selection will take effect after7 daysif no complaint about the selection procedure is filed.
(7) The name list will be sent to the hosting universities for further competition and selection. If the candidate is selected successfully, he/she will be sent to the hosting university applied for.
The registration form can be found in Annex 1 (Chinese and English) and should be sent to Dr. Futao Guo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
EU Education and Training Project Team
Fujian Agriculture and Forestry University
June 3, 2019
Application form for education and training program of EU.doc